For Normal, Oily, Acne-Prone, Mature, Dry, Dull and Photo-Damaged Skin Types
Formulated with anti-wrinkle marine glycobiology, collagen stimulators, oligo-elements, peptides, antioxidants, zinc gluconate, hyaluronic acid and moisture-replenishing extracts, Retinal Night Cream targets fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation and uneven texture for healthy, smooth and visibly youthful skin.
- Powered by Retinaldehyde - an encapsulated and ultra stabilized bio-active form of Vitamin A that gradually and effectively converts to Retinoic Acid within the skin in one step, thus bypassing irritation. Retinaldehyde is far less irritating compared to other Retinoids and has one less step involved in the conversion to Retinoic Acid. It is known to have strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Retinaldehyde boosts and protects collagen, increases cell turnover and enhances barrier function.
- White Willow Bark, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Fulvic Acid further help minimize pores, reduce acne scarring, sun spots and pigmentation.
- Zinc Gluconate - promotes skin healing, reduces hormonal effects on the skin and helps fight against acne.
- Hydrolyzed fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae - acts as a repairing agent by stimulating metabolism of fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. Laminaria helps reverse the signs of aging by bringing back the skin’s structure and firmness.
- Peptides - mimic the body’s own collagen production mechanism. This compensates for any collagen deficit in the skin and helps make the skin look younger, decrease wrinkles and helps create a lifting effect to the skin.
Helps reduce signs of photo-aging, pigmentation blemishes and scars.