Elegant and silky on your skin, this fluffy moisturizing sunscreen may be used every day or after facial treatments. Developed specifically for moderate to dry skin, it is beneficial for all skin types needing a moisture boost and UV protection. Elta MD UV Facial can be worn alone or under makeup.
For Dry, Mature or Post Procedure Skin
How to use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician